Searching for Mitutoyo 500-197-30 Absolute digital caliper review ? then you should check this post. here we listed down mitutoyo 500-197-30 caliper all features with pros and cons.
Mitutoyo 500-197-30 Caliper Features
Mitutoyo manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology equipment, and related systems. The company, founded in Tokyo in 1934, formed Mitutoyo America Corporation in 1963 with headquarters in Aurora, IL.
- This caliper can measure upto (0-200 mm ) in 0.0005 increment for precision use.
- Using this digital caliper you can measure inner / outer diameters, depth and step of items.
- Some essential functions are included such as absolute measurement, incremental measurement, scale contamination alert, and low-voltage alert.
- Accuracy is + to – 0.001
- It also has AOS ( Advance onsite sensor). which is an electromagnetic sensor which protect your site from dust, oil and water.
- If you goes with mitutoyo certified caliper then it might cost you bit more. Mitutoyo Certificate of Calibration that the tool has been calibrated, and meets the International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) 17025 International Standard for testing and calibration laboratories.
- Carbide-tipped jaw models are ideally suited to the measurement of rough-machined
workpieces, castings, grindstones, etc.
- It also allows measurement data to be exported using the optional data cable.
Features That we like – PROS
- Despite of high price mitutoyo calipers are always loved by users because of its high accuracy level.
- AOS ( advance onsite sensor) its another features that always keep my caliper resistance from oil, dust and water. Pretty similar features like igaging IP54 protection.
- absolute measurement, incremental measurement, scale contamination alert and low-voltage alert features are icing on cake.
- protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery is another good feature.
This Digital caliper is commonly used in fields such as metalworking, mechanical engineering, machining, carpentry, and medicine.